jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

BIG FISH






 "It was that night I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely, and lacking in social niceties."



          "I was drying out..."
  "I dont think I`d ever dry out.."









"This town is more than any man could ask for. And if I were to end up here, I'd consider myself lucky. But the truth is, I'm not ready to end up anywhere."












"A man sees things differently at different times in his life. This town didn't seem the same now that he was older."




  




"You become what you always were...A very big  fish"

Will: As we get-as we get close to the river, we see that everybody is already there.  
Will: And I mean everyone...It's-it's unbelievable. 
Edward: The story...of my life. 
Will: And the strange thing is,there's not a sad face to be found,everyone is just so glad to see you.And send you off right. 
Will: You become what you always were...A very big fish...And that's how it happens.
Edward: Exactly.




 "The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.."





 

"See, to him, there's only two women: your mother and everyone else..."




"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him. And in that way he becomes immortal."

 

 

 

 

"I agreed to spend the afternoon, if only to understand the mystery of how a place could feel so strange and yet so familiar."


" In telling the story of my father's life, it's impossible to separate the fact from the fiction, the man from the myth. The best I can do is to tell it the way he told me. It doesn't always make sense, and most of it never happened. But that's what kind of story this is."





"This isn´t how I go."

1 comentario:

  1. que buena película. creo que te amo, paramore y the big fish? too much jajaj. cuidate! un beso

    ResponderEliminar